Mad skills bmx 2 hype!

i think they should change back to the whip button. because it is more realistic. i race bmx and nobody is going to do a backflip in a race. but many people do whips in races.

Its a 2d game, I personally think it should be like msm2 with open rotating. And you can learn how to be faster with the other buttons to stay low or jump high

Since you haven’t played it let me just tell you that open rotating and bmx2 don’t really go together in 1 sentence :grinning: … Once it comes out you’ll find that out too but it’s a lot different from msmx2 and i can ensure you that open rotating wouldn’t make it better at all

A whip wouldn’t really do anything whereas a backflip has a mysterious use im not allowed to tell you about…

It looks neat af

I saw a while ago a post on facebook about a whip button and was wondering how they were going to make it work in a 2d game, but it is a beta so things change.

Howd you do that

Magic. :sunglasses:

Lol I’m doing it

Gayy

what about this?

yayyy I figured it out

I don’t know why that didn’t work.

Many people has done a backflip in a race, and if youre gonna whip, youre gonna go slow anyway, so why not go all the way with a backflip?