Joke of the Day

Carl an Jim leave the bar after a long night of drinking. Not long after leaving carl spots a police checkpoint “shit” says carl, “ahhh don’t worry bout it” Jim mutter’s " my brother is a cop, just bribe the guy. Nervous and skeptical carl pulls up to the cop an says " sir I am drunk as a skunk, I know its illegal, here’s 500$". The cop just looks at him and to Carl’s surprise waves him on. Jim says “see told ya”. About 2minutes later carl spots another checkpoint. “God damn” carl squeaks out. Jim laughs an says “bribe”. So carl pulls up to the cop "sir I’m, “drunk” cop interruptes, “I can smell the booze from here, tell you what though. Give me 500$ and you can go”. Carl surprised yet again forks over 500$ an leaves. Again about 2minutes later carl spots another checkpoint “ah hell, jim you get to pay this one” carl laughs out as he pulls up to the cop. "Here you go sir, 500$ can we go??. Cop says “I’ll do you even better then that, if you give me another 1,000$, I’ll tell you guys how to get out of this Roundabout!”.
If any one has a joke they think is funny “post it” I wanna read them.

My cousin has 2 tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 for each ticket, but he didn’t realize last year when he bought them, that it was going to be the same day of his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place…It’s at St Patrick Church, in Kaimuki at 3pm. Her name is Michelle she is 5’6 about 135lbs, good cook and loves to cuddle… she’ll be the one in the white puffy dress !!! Enjoy !!!

:grinning::+1: hehehe​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:notes:Old McDonald had Turettes, eeii eeii cunt_​:notes: