From the top of my head.
- Buy premium weeks.
- No guts, no glory.
- Grind like there was no tomorrow.
1. Race whoever you want including yourself, as much as you want, whenever you want.
This is the perfect way to pick up lines, moves etc from the top players. And racing your own personal record is a great way to spot flaws in your runs and work on them.
I know many guys who got much better, pretty quick, just from having the awesome features that come along with some premium weeks.
2. Try the "impossible". Do you always fall on your ass when trying to wheelie over that specific gap? Well, try again!
Is the only way to get ahead of your opponent an insane backscrub that seems impossible to nail?
Well, just do it men! Eventually you'll nail it!
You got nothing to lose.. No guts, no glory!
3. Hook up with some other players in the game, talk shit in Versus and try to beat them in Jam every week. Having a friend to race is never a bad thing
4. You cant put in five attempts a day and expect a good Jam rank by thursday. You have to put hours and hours into this game to even come close to master it.
Get up on the backwheel on your way up to the jump, push forward and dive over the lip.
Its hard? Tell me about it.. You always loop out? Been there done that.. You hate this shit but love it at the same time? Hell yeah, now we're talking! You will nail the scrub of your dreams eventually
Just grind, grind, grind! I can promise you it'll pay of!