De Officiële Jam Week #168 Discussie

@THR_LorkyMX2 and @THR_BLISSY52 I’m completely done with those stupid downhill whoops for now :joy: but here you go… Your turns to grind again now :grinning:

Good work haha getting funny this week, we are meant to be team mates but we battling it out. THR Are doing work this week​:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

Who’s this new THR_duke gezza he’s on it . When did he join

Joined a while ago in justins stream i believe… I never knew he was this fast haha maybe it’s just a one week wonder or he just doesn’t try as hard on the other weeks but he’s killing it

I think this 3 way battle you me and lorky got going here is pushing THR up there :slight_smile:️ i like it :grinning:

happy with a no.1 spot for now in NM… waiting for retaliation and sirscrubsalot… enjoying it while it lasts…

Damnit dutch stop setting times, I wanted to be done for the week and now I have to play more.

Hahahah that’s exactly how i felt when you passed me a few days ago :joy::joy::joy:

i am done for this week, this shit was fantastense :grinning:
sketchy dutchy i almost got ya if not for the two hiccups at the end of slop city :sweat_smile:
Btw this week’s Officiële Discussie looks a hell lot like our Facebook page :joy:, good job guys :thumbsup: