Cheaters in MSMX2

Who is this dj guy :eyes::metal::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::tada:

Top 3 are all hackers obviously.

By looking at the runs i kinda doubt its hackers. In the past we have seen where they have like fell through the ground had wc helmets and used rockets. This time with there being so many and all it is, is normal runs but they are starting in the middle of the track. its probably an issue in the game that needs to be fixed

I think it’s a mix. They all suffer from a bug. Some of them, however, trigger it on purpose.

we’re working on a fix, in the meantime we’re just manually removing replays

Why are there so many cheaters or glitches recently?

Its a bug that people are using. Some intentional some unintentional. It has to do with the latest update.

Thought that was what was going on

Well guys this is my chance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I want to be hacker but not smart enough to do it.
Or fast enough.:+1::checkered_flag::face_with_head_bandage:

Smart enough to avoid doing it though. When I went through the leaderboards, anyone with more than 3 times that were obviously fake got hit with the ban-hammer for a week. Not sure what criteria the other’s used.

I hack peoples facebook accounts. Meaning if u leave ur phone unlocked around me ill write naughty stuff on ur timeline :grin::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh, that’s something that happens all the time. Sadly I’m to nice to do it properly. Though the next such phone I find will be turned over to one of the “pranksters” in the office :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems they are back.

I deleted the times that I spotted. Please tell if more pop up.

I say send these asshats a lovely virus. :fist::fist:

That would be quite illegal, sorry.

Illegal schmelegal

There is someone new in career i belive