Cheaters in MSMX2

Felipesch32 is a cheater. Using rockets on Jam. He’s number 5 on both tracks. Please ban him @JoeW723 @hyarion

Yeah man i reported him too yesterday… I guess they’ll probably ban him as soon as they see our posts :slight_smile:

Hey bud, haven’t seen you in a few days :stuck_out_tongue: I hope he gets banned. How is he using rockets in Jam anyway? Aren’t all MX 2 cheats for offline only?

Yeah i have no idea haha it happened a while back too i believe and somehow they figured out a way to hack rockets into jam again apparently btw come hang out at frontlines stream he’s live now :slight_smile:

We’ve looked into it and it seems like this won’t be a problem. I don’t want to go into details on how he managed to upload those replays to our servers (I don’t want others to figure it out) but it is most likely just a coincident that they went through our checks.

Please report scores that’s using rockets to support@turborilla.com
When reporting scores, please use this format:

Division/Jam Round: Week 164
Track: Four Point
Username: felipesch32
Time: 0:40.651
Reason: Plays with rockets in jam

We will then review the score and remove if needed (which it is in this case)

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

@hyarion are you going to remove his score?

Yep, they have been removed and he has been banned.

Division/Jam Round: Week 169
Track: beam me up scotty
Username: rodrimex
Time: 0:35.179

Thanks, deleted.

Sad when you use rockets and still cant beat ZSE or Djauzz1 :cry:

his overall time still showing on leaderboard

Got it, thanks!

This rodrimex guy keeps killing my vibe

Division/Jam Round: Week 169
Track: beam me up scotty
Username: rodrimex
Time: 0:35.179
I thought you guys banned him, and he has the same ghost? How is that even possible?
Also, just an idea: there should be more moderators in this game that can delete times and maybe even ban people. It really pisses me off when someone steals my first place and i cant exterminate them immediately.

I agree. With my powers I can swing the ban hammer no problem, but that doesn’t get rid of the times.

*RodMx
Beam me up
Rockets

It sucks when you lose 20 times to someone and then you have a great run and next thing you know challenge deleted… i write them down so i never race with them again. In the end i know i beat them.

This, I think, is the right response. Just don’t play them. It’s their loss.

Number 1 is using rockets @THR_Birdshaw or @JoeW723