Account Progress Partially Lost

Hi all,

I’m hoping someone can help me with my account on Mad Skills Motocross 2. My user name is peweegosebig on there.

I’ve been able to successfully play the game across multiple devices before, such as new phones and my tablet. However, on my latest phone, when I installed the app and logged in, I found that a lot of the things I had unlocked were missing. I was advised to reinstall the app and make sure that I logged in with the same social media account that was used to create my account. I did so but to no avail. The odd thing is that my account shows having 50 of 71 achievements but not much else, such as all of the tracks I’ve unlocked and completed as well as the bikes and equipment I’ve earned. This makes me think that part of my account was overwritten or deleted. I had a friend messing around with the app on the last device I was playing on so it’s possible he added/created another account that overwrote my own. Everything was deleted once I got the tablet back so I can’t know for sure.

Because the achievements are still showing on my account, is there any way that everything I earned could be unlocked again?

Also, aside from reinstalling the app and logging in with the account I first logged in with, let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to make fixing the issue easier.

Let me know if you have any questions for me.

Thank you for your time!
Richard

@JoeW723 @hyarion @peter

Then I type in peweegosebig in the admin tool it finds nothing…

You have emailed us mutiple times and I have explained to you exactly how to restore your progress and account peweegoesbig.

That account does not look like your original account. If you want to restore your original account you need to tell us your original username.

You have sent us 3 different usernames over email and none of them seem to be your original. I’m happy to help you restore your account, but without your original username I cannot restore it.